Sunday, March 9, 2008

Doctors Visit Today

My doctor told me today I may live another good year. Today was also the I married my bride 27 years ago. I thank her everyday for staying and putting up with my shit for this long period of time. Also made a trip to my CPA's office to have my taxes done. I also lost 13 pounds? He wanted me to lose 65? He better feel lucky. If I listened to him, I may as well just lay down and die, he wants to take away all of my goodies, fuck him. I am gonna keep on trucking just like I have been for all of these years. Till next time, be safe and get out and do something, Cat

11 comments:

  1. Cat...why does your CPA want you to lose another 65 pounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus, it was the doctor that wanted me to lose all of the weight. And Big E, that was easy, she knew I was a very handsome man, had a good paying job and had a big dick, and loved to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you and Miss Nancy had a Happy Anniversary. Tell her I said howdy and we'll see ya in about three months or so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twenty-seven years...awesome - congrats! Losing weight, taking care of the financials...all things I should be doing. I'm sure you look and feel like a million bucks (those patches all over your body certainly can't hurt).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you do just fine Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late to the party, but I hope youse guys had a happy anniversary. It's a bitch that the older we get the more doctor time we spend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... happy anniversary, Catfish.... here's hoping that you have many, many more....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary. Most doctors are educated way beyond there intellect. Mine's been telling me for years that I only got a couple of good years left. I'm still up and around and working my ass off. I just hope to make it to retirement so I can do what I want for a few years before I croak.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're lucky you got Nancy. Take care of yourself. We need you at blodgemeets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to be late to the party, Cat, but I truly hope that you and Nancy had a great anniversary, with many more to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Anniversary hoss. Get back snake shootin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete