Saturday, March 15, 2008

St Pat's Day Parades

Friday was the big parade in Savannah Georgia. The Savannah parade is the next largest other than New York in america. The news people said that over 500,000 people came to pour city for the huge party and parade. I watched in on TV, all four local stations had it live. Down where I live now, Shellman's Bluff, also had a small parade for the eighth year, this is funny, a few horses, about ten golf carts, one band and a bunch of people walking and drinking beer. I did not go to this one either. This time of year, the bugs will eat you alive. We went shopping instead and relaxed the whole day. Now if I was 30 years younger, I would have been down with them having a great and drinking everything that would not drink me. Take care and have a great day tomorrow, Cat

1 comment:

  1. don't blame you...home under an air conditioner and away from the crowds and bugs is the best place to watch a parade....and the beer is cheaper

    ReplyDelete