Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Holiday Weekend

It started off at a good speed. I went to a small feed and seed store friday and they had a fish raising company come to they store and sell live fish. I purchased  a wash tub of crap, the ones that grow as latge as the body of water they live in. The crap eat weeds and grass only. These fish were about ten inches long and fast as lighting. I came back home and added them to my pond. We will see. I saw my brother, Thomas, the one that is very ill. He looked and sounded great. I will do anything for my brother and he knows it. Today we finally got some rain, for about two hours, my place is dry as pie. I killed a few more snakes today, looked like a mama and kid water copperhead. I hate those fuckers and one bite from a very small one can kill you dead. Going to stay home and fish and eat this weekend. My cousin Luther and his family may come to eat and fish monday. I hope all of you have a great one and please be safe, Cat

3 comments:

  1. ... the crap ate the weeds?.... damn, brother, that is just fucked up!...... I dont know whether you need a rifle or some pesticide!....... I'd definitely keep a loaded weapon and a knife around if I were you...... you and the Missus might be next in line on the food chain!.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place sounds live heaven except for the snakes & gators........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that Thomas is doing better. Wish i had a pond here, the neighbor does but it's full of mudcats.

    ReplyDelete