Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am Playing Golf Again

My crazy ass redneck cousin, Luther, told me how to kill chicken snakes with golf balls. I finally found my great set of very high dollar golf clubs today. It took about an hour to get the spider wens and dust off of the bag. I took out a dozen brand ne balls and took them to the chicken coop. I placed a ball in each one of the nests and three the rest of them on the ground. If a chicken snak comes into the chicken coop, he will see all of those pretty white golf balls and he will think they are new eggs, he will swallow a ball and then in three days he will be dead. The ball will not go down his body and his acid inside him will not break the ball down and he will then die. Let's hope this works. Next step, if the balls don't work, will be turpintine oil around the outside of the coop. Snakes will not move over that pine oil, he burns there skin. I will let you know later.

2 comments:

  1. Hell, that might just work... good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just hope those balls are some of those high dollar one..

    ReplyDelete