Monday, May 5, 2008

Snake Killed One Of My New Chickens Tonight.

My cousin, Luther, gave me a new young chicken yesterday. She was a pretty little banham. This chcicken was born in Florida and was owned by a Cuban man, This chicken looked a lot different than most. When we went out to eat supper tonight, came home and Nancy checked on the birds, she saw that the new bird was wrapped up into a large snake. She came and got me, I took a big knife and cut the snakes head off, he was wrapped all around the bird, she was already dead. This snake was big round as a 50 cent coin and was five feet long and had stripes. His head was shaped like a copperhead, but it wasn't. I hate to lose a nice new bird, but that snake will kill no more.

2 comments:

  1. Hell, I was gonna tell you to surround your coop with a hog pen to keep the snakes out, but with your gator situation... that might not be such a good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid fucking snake.I'm glad you killed him.

    ReplyDelete