Monday, November 8, 2010

Bully Bully Bully

Everyone is reading about the bully. It is on TV and all the newspapers. Let me tell you my story about my BULLY. When I was about ten years old, I loved to play basketball and shoot hoops all the time. In the park, where I was born, was Washington Square in Savannah GA. It was the toughest park in all Savannah. Back then we had parks, with playground rides and swings. We had eight parks within a mile of my house. One day I went down the road to Fred Wessels park, they had four basketball courts, where ours only had two. There was a boy named Billy Lewis, he was a few years older than me, and a hell of a BULLY. He was always screwing with me and the other boys. When I got to Wessels Park, Billy was there, he took my ball and would not give it back to me. I thought for a few minutes then I decided to fight for my ball. I jumped on Billy and beat the hell out of him, all the other kids were there and they were cheering me on, I beat his ass good. From that day on, Billy the BULLY did not mess with me anymore. That is my BULLY story, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment