Monday, November 1, 2010

Vote today people

I went and voted this morning, turn out very light in my county. I voted for all new people and I also voted to get all of the Demos out. We are in very bad shape and we need to turn the USA around. Our country use to be the strongest in the world, other countries use to be scared of us. We had every ones respect. We need to do it now. I will be writing more each week, trying to get back into it. My only brother, George, had a bad car wreck Saturday night in Jacksonville Florida. He got hurt a little but totaled his van. He will be okay. Everybody is doing good on my side of the family. Ya'll take care and see you soon, Cat

1 comment:

  1. Hello all i was born and raised in Georgia got married in now live in Tn I've fished hlaf my life im 28 years of aged in i love cat-fishing thought id let all know try santee fishing if you really wanna catch some big catfish-20-90lbs then you must try santee cooper SC very great fishing iv fished half my life in Lake Lanier never caught fish big like that lucky if 10 lbs anyways i just wanted to say hey to all of you and if you want more info are a site to learn more about santee cooper go to my link and will give you info :) have a great week and god bless,

    ReplyDelete