Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Recent Trip To New York

I just took a trip to see my son, Ryan and his wonderful wife Dawn. They are very good together and have a great life. I am very glad my son found a woman like Dawn, she is great in many ways, she is smart, has a great job and pretty also. I will take another trip maybe next year. First, I have got to go visit my other son, Jason and his wife Dana in Wisc. They live in Madison and it is cool up there now, Maybe in May of 2011. I love and miss all of them. Ryan and Dawn live in a very good area on Long Island, it is very nice. I could live up there until it got winter, I hate snow. I am a Georgia peach and love my warm weather. More to come on my boys and family later. Thanks for dropping by, I will write more tomorrow, maybe a story of mine, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment