Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday Morning

I did not have to make that long trip to Atlanta for the funeral. My legs and back hurts too bad to make that trip. My cousin got there okay and she will be in Atlanta for a while, she has a lot of business to take care of for her and her grandson. This was just horrible. I got up this morning and saw  a dog running after my chickens. He did not catch any chickens, but scared the shit out of them. They will not lay any eggs for a few days now. The dog is a part lab and pit bull, he belongs to my good neighbors son, they are dog sitting for about three weeks. I hope he goes home soon. Not only does he try and catch my chickens, he also has a very loud mouth, every morning he bakes for about three hours, it goes up my ass like barbed wire. Go home Fisher, that is his name, damn a big dog. Fishing sucks this past week, too much wind and cold. Shrimp season is still opened and we have some great size for 2.00 a pound. I have 100 pounds put up. Will buy more before Jan 2011. Take care and thanks for coming back to my blog, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment