Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

We went to my daughters house in St. Augustine Florida for the holidays. Had a great big ass meal. We stayed a whole two days. Since all of my kids are grown and have families of their own holidays don't seem as good as they use to. We usually have the big meals at my house, but most of my kids are miles away and we only get together about two times a year. I hope all my friends and family had a great time. Going to Florida a semi truck was stopped on the shoulder of I 95, when I got about 100 yards from him, he started to pull out in front of me going 75 miles an hour. I almost shit my pants, I put both feet on the brakes and could not go to my left because they were cars in all three lanes. We also were killed. I cursed that motherfucker for everything he was worth and shot him a few birds. I wish he would have flowwed me, I would have beat the shit out of him. Truck drivers suck. Another story another day, take care, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back online, Cat.Played "Dixie" on the guitar today and thought about Rob Smith.Still miss that ol' SOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete