Thursday, February 3, 2005

Going to kill my baby son.

He should have finished my tile floors and bathrroms this week and he did not, only worked 2 days, he was worned out and needed some reat. After I kill him, he will have plenty of time to rest. Plumber is waiting on him to finish the tile on the walls in both walk-in showers, before he can do his thing. I need to be out of my old house by sunday week. It will be a close finish, and I hope we make it. Going to a super bowl party with all the bookies and gamblers in Savannh, that will be fun, been doing this for years. We have plenty of food and booze and make all types of side bets on the game. Last year I won most of my bets, the biggest one was the coin flip, I picked heads and it was, I won a grand. Take care and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment