Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Some people think I am rich?

Shit no. I wish. I act like it sometimes, I spent money like it is going out of style, but I have none. At one time I had a little, but after the stock market fall after 911, I lost about half of what I had and I also retired 10 years early, because of a bad back. Raised some of the worst kids in the world, cost me tons of money to keep them out of jail and trouble. Married two of the worst women I could find, been broke three times in my life and recovered all three times. Instead of putting money in the bank or stock or bonds, I purchased land and waterfront land, it doubles every year. That is the way I have been making money. My new house and land is paid for, all in cash, buy me selling smaller land deals. I have been very lucky, you have to take a gamble some times to make a little, once in a while you lose and most of the time I make a little, just been lucky as hell. About time. I have a few friends that has always been on my side and my family has been with me also, they maybe fucked up and have cost me a lot of money, but I love all four of them and they will come to me if I need them. Remeber, blood is thicker than water, so close to your family, please. Take care, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment