Monday, February 28, 2005

I never sleep

Last night I was watching tv and I heard a small airplane fly over my house. About three miles from me is a gated subdivision, it has it's own runway and landing strip, ex-pilots live in there. There is about 35 houses and all of them has a hanger next to there house. The houses are very big and looks like all of the people that lives there are very rich. The landing strip does not have lights, I heard that a lot of coke comes in there. Well, this plane last bight, flew over my house and landed down the road, I wonder if it was drugs? Who knows and who cares. I will try and meet some of these people next week and maybe I can fly to Costa Rico and bring back some goods. Then I will be a very rich man or end up in jail again. Three of my cousins have been in Federal pen, for running big amounts of drugs. Jail does not scare me. Nothing scares me. When my cousins got out of jail, they had all of this money hid and soon started making money in land, trees and land clearing, all of them are rich, tell me crime does not pay. Somewhere down the road, I may turn out to be another scarface? I need the money and I will take a chance if the price is right, come on down. Take care folks, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment