Friday, February 25, 2005

Update.

I got a lot done today on my house. Moved some boxes and made room for more junk. I read Acidman's blog tonight and I have been thinking about Mrs Smith, she is a wonderful person. I hope she does not suffer too much with her cancer. My dad and Rob's dad died with the same cancer. My dad did not not take any treatments and lived 6 years after they found it. The last six months was very bad on mama nd my brothers. I know Rob and David is very worried about there Mama. She has been up against cancer for a while. Cancer usually wins. I have lost many friends in the last two years, mostly from cancer and heart problems, at least heart is fast going. Cancer sucks and kills you slowly. My thoughts are with the Smith family, and I wish I could do something for her. I have been knowing all of them for over 30 years, very good people, you could not find a better man and wife, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment