Thursday, February 17, 2005

Got moved

Finally got my ass moved, what a fucking mess. Movers never showed up, so me and all of my buddies did it on our own, what a mess. I had two small trailors and my two sons and a bunch of sorry ass drunks helping me. I found shit, I have not seen in yeaRS, FOUND A FEW GUNS, I THOUGHT THEY WERE LOST, moved shit , more than Carter has liver pills, what a mess. I got fucked up on pills one day, went back and to from Savannah to Harris Neck, twice, and did not remember going either way. Man was I screwed up. I called a few people and told them my new number and also had to get a new email address, it is joeg0730@darientel.net and my phone number is 912-832-3418. Rob is coming to see me soon, be back tomorrow, I missed you people, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment