Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ants in my pants

Yes I do, I was cleaning up my yard from the afterbirth of one of those storms in Florida. The storm blowed limbs all over my land, big ones and little ones. I got up early this morning and looked like a war zone. I got out the Deere and cart, mad me a big pile of limbs and trash, from other people, and was going to quit, when I looked around and saw a very dead old piece of oak, oak makes a very hot fire, I went to get the oak and the sob must have landed in a bed. By the time I had it all up and in the cart, I was covered with those little red piss ants. I have 1000 bites and they look like little water heads on my skin.  These ants usually does nothing to me, I am glad they were not FIRE ants, I would be in the ER by now. Now I came in to doctor my bites and catch up on some emails. More sex coming next week, Cat

1 comment: