Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Weather

Yesterday was a very pretty day, rain the night before and a little cooler. I got in the truck and went to visit Rob, when I got there, I talked Rob in going over to Willy's house and shop. I purchased two guitars and a instruction book. My banjo playing is getting a little better, by the way, I got the banjo from Willy also. It is a very nice banjo and looks and sounds great, and heavy as hell. I am going to take Chuck over there next week and see what he wants to buy. Willy has some very nice things at great prices, I also got two guitar stands for under 25.00. I took Rob back home, after we stopped and got some liquor. His studio is coming along nicely, that machine will do everything but wipe your ass. Maybe I can talk Chuck into buying a Bass and play with us. I think we may need a drummer also. Willy has a brand new set of drums for 275.00, they are dark red with metal flake, pretty. Retail on these are about 600.00. I think we will have a lot of fun with this. Everything else okay, Cat

2 comments:

  1. Glad you boys had fun. :)They finally caught the gator out here. Turns out a former L.A. police officer set it loose in that park! It used to belong to him. They arrested him and found ALL sorts of intersting illegal things at his home too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the cowbell, Catfish!

    ReplyDelete