Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Doctors visit

I went to see quack number two yesterday, he said I was having a reaction to meds or food? Told me to watch and take notice of what I am eating and drinking? Some quack? I had to cut my baby son loose last week. I put him in business and he never wanted to work. When he works, Jason makes 2,500 a week, too damn lazy and sorry. My other son in New York just got married last week. He has been dating tha same girl for years and did not want a wedding, just paid the judge and got married, short and sweet. Oldest son, Joey, is still in jail for drinking, may get out Jan 2006. Daughter and her two kids are doing great. That catches all of you up with my family. No sign of gator this week and another neighbor down the road has his house up for sale. He hates my gun shooting and killing squirrels and gators and snakes. He can not win against me, so he is moving, fuck him, I win again. Time for some more sex tips this week, take care, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hope the sumbitch sells out fast. I pissed off a couple of neighbor in this sub-devision I am next to when I bought my place. I put in a high dollar prefab and one of them asked to see the permit. I asked him if he was writing a book and if he was to call the permit a mystery and stick it up his ass in the last chapter. He put his place up for sale a week later and it sold pretty fast. Suspect they thinh a fat redneck with a beard is hurting their property values. Fuck em. I could have bough one of their fancy manors if I had a wanted to pay the fuckin'property taxes they pay.I had rather use that 2000 more fucking dollars to go fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much a week? Damn, hire me!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. Hope your neighbor sells his house fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire a couple of shots across his bow as the neighbor is leaving. You don't need him arouns anyhow,

    ReplyDelete