Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Camera's

I learned a few tricks this week. You should never use a camera unless it has a zoom. Those pictures I took did not turn out to good. They were the throw away type. It had no zoom and photos looked like shit. I now have a new Sony 5.1 mp with a zoom, should be nice. The gator was old and faded out, he was in the pond for two weeks, and the color was almost white and smelled like two men dead. The buzzars and turles and other gators have been eating his ass and I could not get him out of the water. He just started floating a few days ago. Next time they will be a lot better, Cat

5 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how nasty that smelled. I hope you like your new camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the area around the gator sure looked pretty! I don't think I'd WANT to go in the water with all those other critters and their new buffet. *shuddering*

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD help us! A Georgia cracker with a 5.1 mp and learning how to post shit to the web. I bet anyone $100 well see more picutes of pussy in the next week than carter has liver pills. Actually, your cats are cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I always say, if you can't fix it, just start throwin' money at it. That Sony is a good one. Congrats on the gator AND the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting a few rib bones, about 12 inches long and bigger than a 50 cent piece. When I get some good items I will save to make key chains and belts, out of the next one.

    ReplyDelete