Sunday, August 7, 2005

Sex Kissing

I read a few posts yesterday about kissing. Here are some of the ways to kiss a lady before you have great sex. First of all I like to kiss around the eyes, nose, ears, neck, chin and then the lips. I kiss very softly and lick and kiss at the same time, sometimes I also blow a little hot air on the parts that I have been kissing. When I finally get to those lips, I do a little pecking and kissing very softly, and if the lady wants you, she will open that mouth of hers and let you in. Once I am in, I get my tongue working on hers, I start out with a little and then end up with all of my hot tongue deep inside hers. I also like to suck lightly on her tongue and hope she sucks on mine, a little, that will almost make you come. Kissing is almost a lost art of sex. I love to cuttle and kiss and hold on for dear life. My friend Eric, at SWG, told me what spooning was, he said it was like doing it dog style and then falling over. Thats's it, but after I was told what it was, shit, I have been doing that for 45 years and just did not know the name for it. So all you young men and women out there, take time and kiss your mate, make sure you try and please each other, hold on to each other and be gentle, she will love you to death. Practice some of the old ways, that your Mama's and Daddy's did when they were young, and those people stayed married forever, think about it. Till next time, be good and be safe, Cat

4 comments:

  1. *Fanning my self*Damn, it just got hotter in here~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think it would have been better if Eric had SHOWED you how to spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... glad to be of assistance, Catfish... oh, and I hear you whacked that gator.. when's the barbecue?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuttle? is that like cuddle?I'm still getting over the cow joke you sent Denny...makes it hard to take you seriously...;>)

    ReplyDelete