Friday, November 24, 2006

Back To Normal

Everything is back to normal at the Catfish house. Chuck came for a few days and so did my old lady's sister, Mary. Mary is a whopper of a woman, she weighs in about 240 pounds and eats like a horse. Chuck has been having blood and sugar problems lately. He has been going to doctors for over a month and he stays fucked up and dizzy all the time. Both of them ate like a bunch of mules these last three days. I hope they had a good time, I was on my best behavior for over a week now. Now that they are all gone, I can get back to my fucking. I have been very horny lately, I don't know what has gotten into me? I heard from my children and all is well. I hope ya'll had a great thanksgiving, take care, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 240 lbs, is that healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you are worrying about "healthy". What about any men who might attempt to be amorous around her. Wake up Zoely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any shrimp in up your way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes having no *opportunities* cause there is too much company around will to that. Make us want it more because we can't have it!

    ReplyDelete