Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I got some pussy last night.

I don't know if I got the pussy or the pussy got me last night. I was horny as hell all day yesterday, bad weather and cold with 30 mile an hour wind. I stayed in all day yesterday. Going to shop for more food today and then I will try and knock me off another piece of pussy today. I don't know what's wrong with me? I have been thinking about pussy for a few days now. I think pussy won the battle yesterday, I will try and win today. When I was a lot younger fucking was almost a daily event, now that I am older and retired, I have let pussy slip from my diet lately. I still love it to death, but it is more like work than fun these days. Sometimes I would get pussy morning, noon and night, now I get it when I really want it. My old lady thinks the same way as I do these days. I don't know how you other men think and act about pussy, but my ideas about pussy have changed since I have gotten older. I still love it and maybe tomorrow I will have it for a dessert if my heart and back can take it. I hope ya'll have a very nice thanksgiving and please be safe, Cat

3 comments:

  1. LOL have a happy thanksgiving Catfish! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, remember to EAT MO POSSUM today. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Cat!

    ReplyDelete