Sunday, November 5, 2006

My Blog Has Gone To Shit

Yesterday, my wife and I went to Walmart. He stopped and had Chinese food before we shopped. I had to wait for her when we were leaving the house, she had to take a potty. Walmart is 27 miles from my house. When we got to the Chinese joint, we ate and then she went to the bathroom just as we were leaving. In the truck she told me she had just blowed out again. As soon as we pulled into Walmarts parking area, she said, stop the truck, I got to go shit again. She ran into the store while I found a parking place. After about 20 mintues, she found me in the cat food section, she said she just made it and left Walmart a pair of drawers, she told me she had racing stripes, 6 inches long in her panties. While I was checking out, she ran like a football player to the bathroom again, when she got back to me, she told me, damn, I thought I was finished and all of a sudden, total blow out. While riding home, she said that she was sick and thought she may have to shit again, I asked her what was wrong, she said nothing. I told her that we ate the samethings and I did not blow out even once. When we got home and started to unload the truck, she stopped and looked at me funny and dropped her bags and ran like hell again to the bathroom. That makes 5 times in the last 3 hours. She then went to bed and got some rest. I don't know what happened to her. When it was all over and she finally got out of bed to make me some supper, she laughed her ass off about all the blow outs she had that day. I told you my blog is going to the shits, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Must be something going around. My wife did the same thing all day Saturday. Today at work, half the people here are running to the shitter every 15 minutes. There was actually a line to the men's room and there are 3 shitters in there. Hope I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how she feels about this post? lol, kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your poor wife - being sick and then having it broadcast! I bet she has a great sense of humor Cat, otherwise you'd be dead! Hope she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She knows who wears the pants in this house. I am the BOSS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes. Sounds like a bug to me. Hope she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete