Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My brain is wasted.

Today was the day I went to Savannah and saw my doctor. I got there a few mintues early and told the girls out front my name. They could not find my name, one of the girls looked on the next day sheet and told me that I was one day early. I asked her to get me in, cause I live 65 miles from Savannah, after about ten mintues, she told me to make another appointment, the doctor was full up and could not see me. So I made another one for November the 30th. Shit I must have looked at the date wrong? I must be going crazy? Something is wrong with me. Still have not purchased a TV set yet, don't know what type to buy. And sex, what sex, I can only think about other things at this time. Maybe I will do some good old sport fucking this weekend, nothing planned.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Sport fucking! You got that from me! And I got it from Andy! We're all trend setters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, you are doing VERY good if you can still do sport fukin. I am VERY lucky to get a MERCY fuk. have fun

    ReplyDelete