Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I had some goodluck today

Last week when I purchased my Samsung 46 inch DLP television, I got a great price on it, at least I thought I did. I was reading the paper today and another company had my TV on cloe-out, so I went back and got a 287.97 credit. They matched the other stores price plus gave me another 25%. That was one hell of a deal. My son Ryan and his bride is flying in from New York friday for a weeks visit. This will be theor christmas with us. I am very proud of Ryan, he overcame cancer and finally got married over a year ago. He is doing very well these days. I am also very happy and proud of my only daughter Stephanie also. She has raised two fine kids and has a very good job. Stephanir has really grown up these last few years, two teenagers will do that to you. We should have a great visit and go to many places for Dawn can see the old south, she is from New York.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the family time Cat! Hope you're doin' fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that the store honored the difference!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cool deal on the TV and how great to have the family around for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete