Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blog buddies

I talked to a few of my blog buddies yesterday, just to check and see if they were okay. Some had some news for me and they were doing just fine. I hope to see some of them in Claxton Georgia on the tenth of March, the snake roundup. If you have never been to one of these events, then you should go and see the fun. I have been going for years, lots of fun and those people cook rattlesnake many ways, and yes, it do taste like chicken. Seems like when everyone ever asks, what does it taste like? The answer is always chicken. Too bad pussy don't taste like chicken, if so, then a lot more people would be eating it. My daddy always said, if you can get past the smell, then you will have it licked. For a pussy to smell bad, it has to be very nasty and dirty, Dr. Oz said last week on TV, that a womans pussy was a self-cleaning oven. I really believe that, I have had only a few that smelled bad and no, I did not eat them. See you thought I would say yes, didn't you? I am not that nasty ppeople, almost, but not yet. See you soon and have a great weekend, Cat

1 comment:

  1. I'll skip the rattlesnake and try the low country boil instead.And trust me, if men's sperm tasted like chocolate, they'd be getting more blow jobs!

    ReplyDelete