Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It is getting hot in coastal Georgia

It is heating up and there is no rain in sight. We are still about eight inches of rain under what we noramally get. I have been watering my plants and grass. It is a job to take this water hoses and drag them along my 5 acres everyday. I am worned the fuck out. Pussy is the last thing on my mind lately. I would love to have a nice young pretty 30 year old girl come and see me for a few hours, but anything else would not be worth it. We went shopping today for plants, food and some clothes for my old lady, she found a few shirts, will go out again tomorrow and shop some more. I got my summer haircut yesterday, about nine inches of pny tail gone. I am using it to scare deer off of my roses. If you put cut hair beside a plant, the deer will not eat it, they smell your hair and hall ass.

4 comments:

  1. Cat, I'll agree with you about the 30 year old. Only I want her to stick around for a little while. Maybe I could get a tent or something to set up in the back yard, and tell the spouse that she's just staying temporarily until she gets on her feet. Then do everything I can to keep her off her feet. An old fart can dream can't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that rain is landing on the wrong side of you, Texas and Louisiana sure seem to get their share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First you're talking about how you don't want pussy as much as you used to and now you're talking about getting 9 inches clipped off....you're starting to scare me, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joey went and got his hair cut Saturday...talked the lady into saving hair for him to pick up this Saturday to keep the deer outta our garden!!

    ReplyDelete