Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chicken Coop Finally Finished

Today  I went and purchased me six chickens. I now have five hens and big ass mean as shit rooster. All of the hens are about one year old and the rooster is about two. He has spurs three inches long and they are as shape as a razor. Got my cousin coming over tomorrow and cut those spurs off. The hens are a mix with one being a very pretty game hen, one sussex, one golden buff and one dominque. I will get a few more next week. I want a guiney and a coupke of bantams. When I get the coop filled, I will try and take pictures for ya'll. Have a great weekend, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cat, Maybe you could put up a stand near the coop. Chickens are great for bringing varmints. Might be some good shootin' close to the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gordon the MagnificentDecember 20, 2007 at 6:39 PM

    I'm back in town. How's the pond doing? Big gators this year? They just caught a record breaking Mako where I fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cat. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Your chickens sound like a great flock. I love the bantys best.

    ReplyDelete