Friday, December 28, 2007

My Holidays Have Sucked A Big One

First of all, all of my kids were coming to spend a week with me, they called and cancelled, had to go with wife and girlfriends parents house, what pussy power. The next thing is that my back has been killing me. I hung a few bat houses 15 feet off the ground, had to climb a 12 foot ladder which was in the back bed of my truck, the houses had to be 15 feet off the ground. Third, all my kids called christmas day and everyone was fine. They will all be here in Feb. Fourth, I got the same christmas presents that I always get, a shirt and a piece of pussy and both of them were too big. Fifth, christmas night my son and baby Jason's girlfriend called and said that they just took Jason to the ER, chest pains and was sick as a dog. I walked the floor all night and could not eat or sleep. My baby in the critical care unit and I am 2,000 miles away and all of the airports are closed due to bad weather. They thought Jason had a major heart attack at the age of 31 years old. The next day Jason called me and said it was his liver and the tests were very high and as soon as the doctors get it to drop 150 points that he could go home. He is home right now and doing good. My cousins grand child, Halie, was in court, she has been at a girls home for bad kids in Dublin Georgia was 2 weeks. They wanted her to be sent away for 2 years. I went with my cousin Luther, to keep him from going to jail, if they sent Halie away. It turned out okay for us, she is back home and doing better. She has to be good for a years worth of probation. Last but not least, the fish ain't biting and cold weather finally came down on us, this week it has rained and got down to 28 degrees three times and next week should be the same, but a little colder. I hope all of you had a safe and great holiday. Be safe and Happy New Year to all of you, Cat

10 comments:

  1. Damn, Cat. I sure hope 2008 gets a whole lot better thatn 2007 is ending for you. Most of all, I hope your son gets well soon and stays well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, I hope you have a warm and wonderful New Year, full of healthy kids, fish that bite, clothes that fit, and vaginal openings of pleasing width and flora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I'm just glad you are alive and still here to bitch about YOUR DICK IS SHRINKING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank all of you for those great wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things get better for you Cat. Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Cat.I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope he gets well and STAYS well! :)I'd love to have some bat houses, bats are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A holiday season with family turmoil, including a shot liver and a girl gone wild? Damn, Cat, I'm jealous. You should be counting your blessings. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn. Hope 08 gets better from here. All the best for a happy and prosperous new year to you and yours Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!Get well soon Jason.Get well soon Cat I hope your back is feeling better.Take care and I hope that 2008 will be a great year for you!Huggles and Love,Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year, you crazy old bastard. Your kid sounds like he had what I had. That is fucked up. Now, go shoot some gators, and enjoy your woman pissin outside (that was priceless) and thanks for taking care of my favorite mammal: bats.

    ReplyDelete