Thursday, December 6, 2007

Went To My Doctor's Office Today.

I got there at ten this morning and said all the wrong things, stop smoking, lose 70 pounds and be a good little boy. My sugar was a little high and he told me to watch it. After seeing the quack I went and picked up my oldest son Joey. We went shopping for tools and a few clothes. I then took him out to eat. This has been two fridays in a row that I have spent the whole days with him and feed his ass. Last week he only drank one beer and today he did not drink anything. I told him that I was very proud of him and that I loved him very much. He is a good boy when he is not drinking. He works four days a week, ten hour days, he gets three days off each week. I stopped by my cousins house, cause Hailie was in court yesterday. They had her on three charges and being only 15 years old, they did  not do much to her. They sent her to a half way house 200 miles from home? The courts maybe trying to scare the shit out of her. I bet she will be home in a few days. Thats it for my day, how about yours? Take care and have a good and safe weekend, Cat

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see life is treating you well Cat. Sounds like a great chicken coop. It made me think of Rob to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, can we just SEE the pics of your master chikin coop????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 'Neck's way of thinking. Screw it, we are all gonna die some day. I might as well be happy when I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an appointment with a cardiac quack tomorrow afternoon and one with the primary care quack on Thursday..fucks up a whole week

    ReplyDelete