Monday, December 10, 2007

A Friend Came for Supper Tonight.

A close friend of mine came over and ate with us tonight. He wanted me to help him with his girlfriend. She has been living with him for the past four years and now he wants her gone. He is 12 years older than her and she also has a 25 year old daughter that has 4 kids by 4 different men, the daughter lives with one of the kids daddy right now. He has done everything to get rid of her, he called the cops last week and the cop asked the woman does she pay rent, buy any food, pay any bills, light bill, cable or telephone. She said no, he then told her to get out within a week. She started packing and on the seventh day she still had not moved or finished packing. My friend has only had sex with her 3 times in the last 8 months and everytime he fucks her she wants money, just like a whore. She only has 150.00 a month coming in and she spents that on drugs. My friend has been feeding her and taking care of all of her wants. Now he wants her gone. He told me yesterday that he has even screwed her 25 year old daughter a few times and it was free. I asked him was the daughter moving in when mama leaves? He said no, he just wants to live by his self only. He is to damn nice to all of them. I would have throwed all of her shit into the street on the day the cop told her to be gone. He would not do that. Plus mama does not know about him and her daughter. Did I tell ya'll that both of them are losers and only takes advantage of men. Both of them are nice looking, but man what a bunch of fucked up people. He ate like he hasn't eaten in a week, we had Cajun gumbo with fresh shrimp and smoked sauage. Many veggies and did I say hot sauce. It was very good but hot as hell, it stayed with you for hours after eating it. He said it was the best he has ever had and wanted to come back when Nancy cooks it again. After telling us the same old story over and over, he finally left for the house. I do not know what to tell him. I just told him to give her a date and if she has not moved, then I would throw everything she has into the streets. She maybe pissed, but he has asked her for over a few months and she is still there. I need some more words of wisdom for him, so if any of you have any, please tell me. Thanks for listening, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Nope. Your advice is best. Set the date, then start shovelling her stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta agree, Cat. You advice is the best. On top of that I would add he needs to get a locksmith and change he locks. You guys do lock your doors down there, don't you? I know not all do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put her shit in the street and change the locks but call the cops first and tell them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. a leech can smell a mark a mile away. Once they set their teeth it's hell to tear them loose. Reminds me of the special forces guy we tried to extract for two days because they radioed that he had a leg wound that kept bleeding. When we finally did get in and load him up the medic almost fell out of the aircraft because the troop had gotten a leech on the big vein on his pecker and pulled it off without using a cigarette to make it turn loose. The head stayed in and poor guy almost bled to death. No good place to put a tourniquet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are toooo softhearted to chunk her out at Christmas time, take her junk(all of it) to a motel, pay the room for a week, come back and give her the key. Send her to the motel via taxi. THEN change the locks. Krack hos will find a way or a man to pay the next weeks rent. You didnt put her in the street but you did get her out of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know about the law where you live, but I'd have your friend check it out before he just chucks her out on the street... I am a former landlord and the law in a lot of states is that if you "invite" someone to live in your home and they don't leave of their own accord you must go through a legal eviction process.... the police don't always know so I'd check it out...maybe on the internet... if he kicks her out and she does nothing that's his good luck, but the likelyhood is she can sue him. Personally if I were your friend I'd contact a lawyer and make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Screw giving a dead line. I like the motel and changing lock idea. You can give all the good advice, but it is up to your friend to get a back bone and carry out that good advice.

    ReplyDelete