Sunday, December 2, 2007

Chicken Coop Finished Today

All I need now is some chickens. I added some underground wire, a close mesh under the outside of the closed in area. That is for the coons and bobcats and maybe a fox can't dig under and eat my chickens. I also installed a wire top to the whole fenced in area. The redtail hawks will fly in and fly out with my birds. A friend of mine was going to give me some chickens until last week something got inside his coop and killed and ate all of his chickens. I may have to go to a auction on the 15th of December to get some chickens. I was going to order some, but they all want an order for 25 birds and up. I only want about 12 chickens. I will keep you posted and take a picture of the coop with the birds in there.

3 comments:

  1. .... good luck with those cluckers, Catfish...... I hear that the bobcats are pretty fierce down in your neck of the woods.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw the chickens, been watching the mailbox and still no gator tail.

    ReplyDelete