Monday, July 4, 2005

Bikini's

The bikini was decovered today 59 years ago. Thank goodness. Before the bikini the ladies worn many clothes to swim in. I looked at some old pictures of my mama and her sisters back when they worn tons of cloth. I love to look at young ladies at the beach or at a pool with not much clothes on. I hope all of you had a great fourth and a safe you. A friend of mines daddy died yesterday, he drowned in the Ogeechee River close to Rob's house, he was 80 years old. He loved the river and helped with fishing events for the past 40 years. He loved the river and the same river took his life. I have a very bust week, people are coming, fishing and cooking for 20 people this coming saturday. Should be fun. It was 96 degrees yesterday and felt like 110. My 232.00 worth of grass seeds are coming up, my yard looks like it has a flat top hair cut, remember those? Fishing should be great this week, the sun and moon are in the good stages, so lets fish. Going to bait my 14 foot gator up again today, should catch him, I hope. I will take some pictures of him, if I get him to shore, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Stay safe, dude. Don't end up as gator food. And drink plenty of fluids to stay properly "hydrated" in this heat! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still baiting the gator, he has a full stomach now, the dog, Had the buy more seed for the back, rain washed most of it into my pond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about the loss of your friend. My brother in law was also friends with Mr. Yarborough. I got to meet the Acidman, Sam and Stacy this evening and they are a great bunch of people. We heard a lot about you also. Hope to meet you as well one day!

    ReplyDelete