Saturday, July 2, 2005

Tomorrow

I watched the race last night, had a great time. I have my friends from Florida coming up tomorrow. We will go out and eat seafood and get drunk. Next saturday, I am having a party again, no bloggers this time, just friends and bikers from Savannah. It should get wild. These people know how to party. I can't bait the gatoe intil tuesday, all of the stores are closed here for the holidays. I need to buy a bigger hook and a chain for the line. I talked to Steve this morning, he is still pissed about his dog. I told him that he knew those gators were down there and he should have watched his animals better. He got pissed with me and lit another joint, fuck him. I will get these gators, cause I don't want them to eat my cats. Rob will bring Sam and Stacey down here next week, we will shoot some guns and eat seafood. Maybe they will get a good shot are the gators. Till next time, have a great 4th and be careful, Cat

3 comments:

  1. Back in my youth when I was know to take a hide or two my pards and crime and I used a spotlight at night-the darker the better. Spotlight seems to make their eyes shine and gives you a pretty good target. We didn't shoot them. Used a homemade harpoon contraption and pulled them in to where a two pound maul between the eyes would knock them out long enough to get a tail. But, if all you are wanting to do is get rid of the sob a spotlight might work to get a shot at it. Of course baiting up with a live dog and nitro will do the job also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may feed him some C-4

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, sounds like a good time. JUST BECAREFUL! Dumb ass gators and dumb ass stoners letting their dogs get eaten.

    ReplyDelete