Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Friends are gone

They just left, they are going to Cape Cod, Boston and to Maine, they will be gone till the end of September. They love to travel and have been eveywhere. When he owned his business, he would fly to German, Japan and China. He had 17 salesmen selling his orange juice all over the world. He is retired now and does what he wants to. Hell, I think he was doing that , when he worked. The Catfish house will be empty for several weeks now, no one coming that I know of. I will try to fish and catch the gator now, bait coming tonight, for my trap. It will be very quite for the next few wekks, I will like that. Eat, sleep and be merry, I will do that and only do what I have to do. Being retired makes you lazy as hell.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when my daddy first retired. He stopped shaving..quit going to the barbar shop every week..after a year..he had long white hair..a fuzzy bearded face...he bought a mini fridge for his bedroom so he wouldn't have to keep going to the kitchen for a Pepsi..he keep's Oreo's in this huge tupperware bowl underneath his bed...the man has been in HOG HEAVEN. He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete