Thursday, July 14, 2005

My gators

I baited the big hook up yesterday with a few pigeons and tree rats, I think I may have him this time. I went down to the pond very early this morning and bait is still no. Shit, I thought he would be hungry by now. I heard a few smaller gators singing, I took my shotgun and knife with me and walked the pond, when I was in front of the gator lovers house, I spotted one, about 8 foot long. Did not see the big gator, as I was trying to get a good shot, my neighbor came out and asked me what I was doing on his land. I told him that I was looking for a big snake and he came this way. He asked me about the gators and I told him a big lie, have not seen or heard them, he said that three big gators were in his side of the pond and he was feeding them old chickens, shit, no wonder the bastards won't eat my bait. This asshole loves and feeds them everyday. His land is half a mile from my land. If I keep going on his land, I think he will call the DNR on me. Looks like I am fucked and my hands are tired together. I will get the sob soon, I hope. More coming soon, Cat

9 comments:

  1. If your neighbor keeps feeding them, pretty soon they will try to get friendly with him. Then you won't have to worry about your neighbor anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave a bread crumb trail of chickens up to his house. That'll change his Sierra Club attitude.You saw an 8 footer, but not the big one? shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if you can get that hook up the neighbor's ass....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Marcus & Stinkerr's ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont give up cat youll get the bastards keep us posted this shits great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot the gator loving jackass and tell the cops you were shooting at a snake that was attacking him, but you musta missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your neighbor is a fool. I agree with a couple of other commenters. Throw your bait in his yard. When the gators walk in his house and want to watch TV, the dipstick may change his mind about how cute they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hell, put the DNR on the MF. It ain't legal to kill gators but it ain't legal to feed them either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. .. hey, Cat... I just realized the REAL reason you haven't caught that Gator... you're using the wrong bait.. according to Fox News, you need to find yourself a 41 year old Floridian...

    ReplyDelete