Thursday, July 12, 2007

Been fishing

I have been in a lot of pain these last three weeks. My pond now has plenty of fish and we have been fishing like crazy. My friend Chuck came down last week, we fished and had a great time. We ate fresh seafood and almost everything we could get our hands on. The weather has been in the high 90's for over a week and the afternoons have been nice. No sun and a good breeze everyday. I have been fishing with crickets and green worms, these are new worms, the reason they are green, the growers feed them green food, the worms turn green and then the soil turns green also, strange? They catch a lot of fish. I hope ya'll have a great weekend and please be safe, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Nothing beats fresh fish! Green worms? I thought they only did that for St. Patty's day?;)I hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, glad to hear the fishin's good. Even if the back hurts, there's nothin' like sittin' in a chair, side a cooler, and catchin' fish to make you forget about a sore back. You be safe too man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. comin' to ya from north jawja mountains. frest trout light rubbed with flour and cornmeal a dash of pecan meal and brown sugar, lima beans, fresh silver queens, and blackberry sorbet with an iced lemon cookie. thats how we do it heah. hounds on the porch say hey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the pain but nothing like catching fish to get your mind off of your daily troubles. I would like to see a photo of your catch.JDP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assrot, the fish are still biting. The catfish in my pond are stiil very small, next year they will be good eating size. The best eating catfish comes out of a river. They are very good to eat and are a clean white meat fish.

    ReplyDelete