Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How To Stay Married For 30 Years.

A friend of mine, he has moved west. He and his wife has been married for 30 years, I once asked him, how do you and your wife do it? He said he doesn't ask her any questions and he does all the work outside the house, she does the inside. Both of them work and have two sons, one is 20 and the other is 24 years of age. He told me that they never fight or throw things at each other and then the question of sex came up. He told me that saturday night was the night they had sex, they would do anything they wanted during the day, but at night, that was there time. If something came up and they missed a saturday night, he would have to wait till the next saturday night to get laid. It must work for them, they are very happy and have been friends of mine for 26 years.  If it works for them, it may works for others. I do know as a fact, the older I get, the less pussy I need. I think it gets stronger with age or maybe married to the same woman kills the desire. Who the fuck knows or cares. I just wanted to let ya'll know about my buddy Chop Chop and his way of making a marriage work.

No comments:

Post a Comment