Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Asshole Doctor Called Me Today

A few months ago, my family doctor, wanted me to have my colon and asshole checked for cancer. He got me a set up for one of those doctors that did those things. I saw him and he gave me a two gallon jug of nasty tasting shit water to drink, I drank about half and went the next morning to have it done. Everything was fine, the asshole man told me to have it done every five years. His nurse called me today and told me that he wanted to do another one this month. I told her she was crazy and he said every five years, are these doctors just crazy or do they need the money? I told her hell no, go get someone else to pay those jigh fees. I was not going to have anymore of them period. She got pissed with me, so I hung up on her. Fuck her and her crazy ass money hungry doctor. What do you people think about this? Thanks, Cat

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Cat you know you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. might shoulda asked em why. then ifn they din have a good reason tell em they certainly know where to shove it cause they already did it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be paying your bill in a timely manner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, if your ass rots out, that will be the end of the hemmorioid problem. Get the test done and stop whining. Have fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't sound exactly right does it..might wanna give the quack a call and ask what the fuck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really weird. I would call back and ask them why they want to do another so soon. By the way, the baby chicks sound so cool. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe this time he wants to put the camera in instead of his cock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he's gay and has a drug problem! Sounds like he's got a crush on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a nice looking young doctor, but you are correct, he do look queer as a three dollar bill. I am not going back for another one. My insurance will not pay for it, too early, last one done six months ago. If they call me back, I will ask them a lot of questions, Cat

    ReplyDelete