Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yesterday

I walked down to my pond yesterday to try and do a little fishing. I caught 19 bluegills in about the first hour. I needed a break, so I walked back to the house and got a beer. Watched a few TV shows and then went back to fish some more. I started catching fish within the first few moments, I caught another 22 fish, man what a day fishing. I also saw the first gator in about three months, he was about four feet long. Went I was getting ready the leave, I saw a large movement in the water, about sixty feet to my left, I waited until I could see what is was. You are correct, another gator, this one was about eight feet long. April is mating season for gators. My wife said she has been hearing them for the last three nights. Looks like I am going to start having fun again with the gators. Last week I killed six snakes and saw a few more today. I will let you know the results in a few days, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment