Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here comes summer.

It is getting hot in coastal Georgia, around 80 degrees everyday. I know it is summer because of the masters is in Augusta this week. All of the flowers and the trees are in bloom and the snakes and bugs are walking around. I planted a few trees yesterday, cleaned out my gold fish pond, went to see my cousin Luther and then returned home to relax. The fishing in my pond has been great for the last two weeks. I have been killing snakes on the average of two a day. I still see my two gators in the pond, the female is eight feet long and the male is about five feet long, did I tell ya'll that gator mating season is in April? They talk and cry at night, that is there fucking call. I may have some gator eggs in a few months. In Darien Georgia today, they are blessing the fleet, shrimp boats ride under a small bridge and a priest soaks them with holy water and bless each boat. My buddy Reggie has his boat in the run today. I may go down there and ride with him and all of his buddies. Last year he won first place in the boat looks, he won 2,500.00. This year I bet they will only be a few boats in the water, fuel is up to 3.69 a gallon. I think I will catch a few rays today so goodbye for now, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment