Monday, April 14, 2008

More Water Moccasins Yesterday

I walked to the pond yesterday around noon. Because of the hot weather , the snakes were out sunning again. I killed two big water moccasins when I first got down there. I fished for about an hour and then saw two more cottonmouths. They were having sex on the edge of the water line. I shot the male first and then the female did not move, I walked a little closer and shot her also. I then walked  the length of the pond and dhot two more, that was six snakes in one day. Did not see any gators, but they are still in the pond or behind the pond on my island. We hear them every night calling there mates. This is their fucking season, maybe water moccasins also. I planted some more banana trees yesterday. My legs and back are killing me, too much work. I think I will take time off today to heal, Cat

1 comment:

  1. I usually throw the fish back in the pond. I kill gators cause they eat my fish. I spend a lot of money on my pond, food, aglae eaters, and crap, to help keep the weeds out of pond. I kill snakes that are killer, I only kill the bad ass ones, I love chicken snakes and black snakes, they are good for the earth. I have four cats, two of them love me to death. I use to have Cairn Terriers dogs, when they died, it was like losing a child. It got the best of me for months. I love birds, turtles, woodpeckers and all types of seafood. I let all of them live. I got a new chicken today, 14 dats old. I hope the grown chickens will accept her.

    ReplyDelete