Saturday, January 29, 2005

Another pussy story

I worked in the car business many years ago with a married man with 3 kids and one night we were out on the town and drinking and having a great time. Later that night he said, Joe, lets go to some of those places where the younger girls go and get some cock. I said, Ted, which he and his family just moved to Savannah from Augusta Ga, about three months ago. I tyold him, you and I have a cock, dick, johnson, peter, rod, or whatever you call yours hanging between your legs, if you go around and keep asking for cock, you will end up with a dick in every hole on your small ass body. He looked at me very funny and I worked with Ted for about another year and he still called pussy a cock, that is why I asked that question? I still ask some people that same question and I get all types of answers, thanks gang for all of the responds, Cat. I think I will go out later tonight and get me some PUSSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment