Monday, January 3, 2005

Thanks people

I got some good ideas about my blogging. I still think my blog sucks, I will try to improve it over the next few weeks. I love to write about my childhood, family and my crazy, fucked up kids. I could write a book about all of our fuckups. My hobbies are great and I have more than the average person. I have traveled almost everywhee and done almost everything that I have wanted to do, worked my ass off since I was 12 years old, married 3 times, raised 4 kids by 2 different women, who did not want anything to do with the kids. Never helped me with the bills or the kids. I came from very poor people, but they raised me very well. My mama was an American Indian and my daddy was Scottish and Irish mix. They both taught me to treat all men equal and to treat them the way I wanted them to treat me. I have and tried to teach my kids the same. So far, so good. Thanks again for all of the good comments, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment