Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Why does every country hate the United States?

Four billion dollars collected for the people from the earthquake, US gives millions to everyone and helps build back there country, and they still throw rocks at us. Just does not make sense. I am  a dumb ass Georgia cracker, with not much schooling, just street sense. I think the US should get out of the United Nations and take care of our people and fuck the rest of those ungrateful assholes. This is the greatest place on earth to live and I have not found a better place yet to live. When I went over seas, everyone treated me like shit, I was nice to them, I spent plenty of money, tipped very well and they called me names, fuckem, I will spend my money in the great USA from now on. My dad was Scotch-Irish, but my American Indian mama straighted his ass out, it took 76 years to do so. I ride around and talk to people everyday and some of them have two jobs and still can't make ends meet. Married couples  both have to work if they want to stay afloat, what has happened to this world? No one is saving money, everyone is in over there head, most people have to work until they are almost dead, let's put an end to this now  and start doing something about it now. Just my two cents, from an old Georgia redneck cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment