Saturday, January 29, 2005

Last year was a bad one

I buried 13 very good friend, some was only in there 30's and others in there 50's. Some of them were killed and most of them by cancer. Cancer came back in my 30 year on son Ryan, in New York, my only daughter's, Stephanie's husband, has lung cancer, and of course you all know about my land and house problems, man what a bad fucking year. When I was growing up in the old fort section of Savannah Ga, the old saying, was to go find a black girl and get some leg and that would change your luck? Well, as bad as mine is now, I would need a fucking truck load of them. Back to bad luck, if it was raining pussies, I would catch the biggest dick in the top on my head, man that is bad luck. At one time I had about 0n2 million dallors, now I am down to 200,000, but, fuck it, I came here with nothing, I am leaving with nothing, man what a ride. My back sucks, my sex life sucks, my bones sucks, everything sucks but me, I still love pussy, and plenty of it.  I talked to my contractor tonight and he said, that maybe with a little luck and a little more MONEY, I may move in about 10 more days? I heard that song before, I will end up killing that bastard, before it is over, but I will take at least 5 more with him. My old fucked up live has seen it's better days and it does not make any difference any more, FTW. Ya'll take care now, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment