Thursday, January 20, 2005

My doctor visit

I went to my main doctor yesterday and he told me that I would not out live my pain. All the new meds in this world could not help me. He said that I would have bad pains for the rest of my life, I almost cried. I have been to 12 doctors and three pain clinics and have had everything except the knife, and all of them tell me that I would not be any better off, after the operation. My lower back is gone. I have been working since I was 12 years of age and I retired with Kerr McKee after 30 years of service, I am wasted. I have had 2 heart attacks and flatlined twice in the trauma unit within 3 years and now my back, life sucks sometimes. I try to keep on trucking for my four kids and my friends, some of them need me. Maybe it will get better. My builder is fucking me around and only a little work was done this week at the new house. Ya'll take care, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment