Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello People

Just got back from the new house, they have done more work in the last two days, than they have in the last three weeks. I think I scared the shit out of my builder monday. I told Harry that I was about ready to end my life, because of all of my back pains and being fucked by him and his brothers on my house. I also told him, before I took my own life, that I was going to take out a few others before me. That got him going, and to put the icing on the cake, the man that cleared my land and Harry also built his house, he told Harry, last week, before I talked to him, about that big hippie killing you about his house. That was perfect timing. I may get something done now. I also found out last night, my only daughters husband has one year to live, cancer again. He is a smart man, he is doing like my daddy did, NOTHING. Let the hair go with the hide. These doctors are making so much money on cancer and they know less now, than they did 20 years ago. My son and I went to Duke for many a year for nothing. My daughter, Stephanie, works for cncer doctors in Florida and all of them make millions off of cancer. I am very sorry for all the people that has cancer and my son Ryan in New York has cancer since he was 10 years old, and like my good friend Acidman quotes WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE. Yes we are, from what and how who knows and who cares, but that cancer shit sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment