Monday, January 10, 2005

I went to new house today.

Was I shocked, no one was working. In the last two weeks, not a single crew has worked. I met with the builer today and he said that the crews would be back thursday to start working again. He told me that I should be in by Jan 16th. This is getting on my nerves. First it was before christmas and now thw middle of Jan, I don't know what to believe? He then asked me for more money. I told him I paid him the last 30,000 back in Dec and that should have paid me up and he agreed, but told me that I had added a few extras. I almost shit my pants. I showed him where I have paid for my Marvin windows from my nephew and  all my tile and that my sons company was installing the tile and wood floors, that all came the 28,000.00 plus all the bathroom fixtures and kitchen fixtures and a very nice tub. The builder was going to take off everything I got and paid for the house from his price. We will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment