Saturday, September 24, 2005

Love them

My two football tems won this weekend. The Dawgs of GA and the Falcons. I have been a Atlanta Falcon fan since they came to Atlanta. Most of the time they suck, but since Arthur Blank has purchased them, they maybe a better team. He owns all the Home DePots and does not mind spending big money. The bulldogs have always been a SEC power, dating way back. Ya'll write in about some sex questions and ask about my ex sex games and I will be glad to write about some. Take care and have fun, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I am outside Darien Georgia, I live close to Harris Neck wildlife reserve. I met Mr Blank 30 years ago in Atlanta and my rich cousin was a friend of his. He had 3 partners and they started with one store in the Atlanta area. He may have sold some of them, but I bet he owns some or part of them. My cousin owns a drum compnay in Doraville GA and she made a lot of money with home depot stock, like she needed it. He does own the Falcons. Thanks for the kind words, Cat

    ReplyDelete